At your service to increase competitiveness of Albanian products!
The Albanian Agriculture Competitiveness Lushnja (AAC-L), is an Albanian NGO registered on September 2012. AAC-L is a spin-off of the DAI-AAC program funded by USAID.
We believe that our organization has put together the right team and has the appropriate expertise to help increase economic opportunities for Albanian farmers and improve Albanian Agriculture Competitiveness.
- Our previous experience in Albania with the USAID/AAC program gives us an important edge.
- Our management and technical experts include local professionals with extensive experience, high level expertise and academic education, guaranteeing positive results on agricultural competitiveness projects.
- Our staff has proved to work successfully throughout Albania as one team.
- Our team has a very good reputation and has earned the respect of farmers and agricultural businesses.
- We have established a network of farmers and agricultural businesses to work with.
- We do collaborate with a considerable number of farmers’ groups, associations and partners.
- We have established professional and correct relations with governmental, education and research institutions with contribution in agriculture.
- We do have certified capacities for the implementation of GlobalGAP standards and EU-IPARD funds application.
“We look forward to leveraging our knowledge of Albania, experience gained and the local networks to support development of a sustainable agriculture”.
“Our mission is to stimulate growth in the Albanian agriculture sector by enabling it to penetrate and maintain a competitive position in the national, regional and international markets.”
“Our strategy builds on the strengths of an emerging commercial agriculture sector, by promoting the development of strategic value chains. Its activities include:
- Strengthening producer capacity for competitive commercial farming
- Strengthening capability for market development”
Olives and olive oil
Farmers and farmer associations
Traders and exporters
In serving these groups of clients, we collaborate closely with the Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Development and Water Administration, Agricultural University of Tirana and other organizations that promote the development of the Albanian agricultural sector.
- Identify new markets
- Assist in the compliance with international grades and standards
- Provide technical assistance in crop production and market development
- Facilitate commercial negotiations
- Facilitate access to credit